LBM Works Because of You!
We Need You!
98% of the Leaping Butterfly organization are volunteers!
All of our LBM leaders are passionate about Jesus Christ and his calling for us as believers!
Even LBM team members volunteer their time each month to keep LBM’s program and initiatives running.
All of LBM’s leaders are passionate about helping those touched by Turner syndrome.
As LBM leaders, we all enjoy having fun too!
Consider joining us and helping our community. Tell us what you are passionate about and you’ll see that you too will have fun plus make a difference as an LBM leader!
Our work to support the Leaping Butterfly Ministry is possible because of LBM leaders!
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Prayer Warriors – We make it easy through a mobile app to see LBM’s incoming prayer requests. As prayers are asked in the mobile app, we ask that you take a few moments in your day to pray for the requestor and their request.
- Christian Ministers to Support Our Crisis Prayer Hotline Expansion – Have a heart for ministry? You can help us launch a much-needed crisis prayer hotline to serve our LBM community.
- TS Sister Supporters – Play a critical role in supporting your fellow TS sisters — whether it’s listening, offering friendship, or building up your sister’s confidence with God’s love and guidance.
- Butterfly Nectar Supporters – Encourage those touched by TS with regular Christ-centered uplifting posts on LBM’s private community group. Our FB supporters give back to our community with kind words and promises of hope.
- Outreach Leaders – Actively communicate monthly with members of our TS community, our volunteers and our donors by phone, email, text and other preferred communication tools.
- Hearing Aid Supporters – Assist as a member of our Hearing Aid Scholarship Committee to develop, maintain, and promote LBM’s hearing aid scholarship program.
- Chrysalis Retreat Supporters – Assist as a member of our Chrysalis Retreat Committee to develop, maintain, and promote LBM’s virtual or face-to-face retreat program.
- Butterfly Angel Supporters – Assist as a member of our Butterfly Angel Committee to develop, maintain, and promote LBM’s celebration of life tribute program.
- Prayer Support Program Supporters – Assist as a member of our Prayer Support Committee to develop, maintain, and promote LBM’s Prayer Support program.
- Social Event Supporters – Are you a social butterfly? If so, join LBM’s Social Event Committee and help us plan some amazing virtual and face-to-face social events!
- Fundraising Supporters – Love to raise funds to support a Christ-centered nonprofit? If so, please join LBM’s Fundraising Committee and help us plan fun and rewarding fundraising events!
- Seeds of Faith Celebration (SOFC) Supporter – Assist as a member of our SOFC Committee to develop, maintain, and promote LBM’s spring social event held in February (Turner syndrome Awareness Month).
- Butterfly Bash Supporter – Assist as a member of our Butterfly Bash Committee to develop, maintain, and promote LBM’s fall casual social event.
You Make a Difference!
Our Amazing LBM Leaders!
Click the photos below to read more about each of our talented leaders. Stay tuned … we’re still updatng this area!